Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Fireworks 2012

For the past few years we have set off our own fireworks for a number of reasons. For one, we do not have to worry about finding a good place to sit. Secondly, the kids really enjoy setting them off. Especially my son and sister (who is a big kid in her 40s). We live on a cul-de-sac which makes it a perfect place to set them off. I have attempted in the past to try to take photos of fireworks. They just never really looked good. I attempted it again and feel they came out pretty good this round. 

My equipment included:
  1. tripod
  2. Nikon D300s
  3. 105mm macro lens (too lazy to change lens)
  4. wireless remote
My settings:
  1. f16 to f20
  2. iso 200
  3. 2 seconds

Here are six of the ones I liked best

This one is my favorite
 





Until next time! Happy Snapping!
Bec
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice job with the fireworks! The top one is my favorite also. It's unique!

    ReplyDelete